Albany Cycling Weekend with Girl Bike Revolution
Girl Bike Revolution invites YOU for two days of cycling in Albany, Western Australia! Girl Bike Revolution wants to get you out of town with other like-minded cyclists for a new adventure and a great time!
Girl Bike Revolution has taking all the stress out of the planning so you can be fresh for work on Monday. Girl Bike Revolution is driving you and your bike to Albany for a long weekend with like minded riders.
Girl Bike Revolution will supply a support vehicle and there won't be any need to change your own tube if you don't want to as Rowena and Paul are happy to help and lend a hand. You will be riding 80 - 100km each day, it isn't a race, we will be riding together for the duration of the weekend. When we go uphill we ride at our own pace but we always wait at the top.
Note: Do you want to come with us but can't ride 80-100km's? Then please get in touch with Rowena so we can discuss options, options may include smaller rides for you that are self guided on safe bike paths. Email Rowena on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0406 702 402.
- Friday 10th March 2017 (9am) till Sunday 12th March 2017 (8pm)
- Friday 1st September 2017 (9am) till Sunday 3rd September 2017 (8pm)
What’s on offer?
- Transport to (Friday) and from Albany (Sunday), removing the hassle and the long drive.
- Two days of fully supported cycling with sag wagon.
- Local guides who know the sites to see and the roads to ride.
- An opportunity to ride somewhere new.
- Support from Rowena and Paul from Girl Bike Revolution.
- Mechanic Paul who is able to assist with putting your bike back together.
- Breakfast (Sunday), Dinner (Friday)
- Coffee you ask? When you're with Rowena or Paul coffee is always on us.
- Snacks on the bus.
Items Included in Cost
- Transport to and from Albany in a 12 Seater Bus.
- Twin Share Accommodation in Motels.
- Food and drink on the bike.
- Ride leaders to show you the way.
Items not included
- Breakfast (1), Lunch (3), Dinner (1).
- Bike boxes.
- Road bikes with clip in pedals.
- Bikes must be packed in cases or boxes for transportation.
- Brakes must be in working order.
- Bar ends must be in place.
- We recommend having your bike serviced before you leave, although there will be a mechanic on board for the trip, this isn't for the purpose of servicing your bike.
- $770.00 per person, to secure your place a deposit of $400.00 is required and the final amount of $370.00 is required 4 weeks before we travel.
View our itinerary HERE, times, activities and details are subject to change.*